torsdag 9 oktober 2008

This one is for Michele and her kids



When I was a child, this pic was hanging on the wall in my bedroom at my beloved grandparents house. It had been hanging in my mothers bedroom when she was a child. When R was born, I asked my mom (gran was not with us anymore) if I could have it, and it was hung above the crib in R's room. The picture has been with me for ...well my entire life...and I love it. Nowadays it hangs in our bedroom with my prayerbeads. When I one day get my first grandchild, I hope his/her parents wants to hang this precious angel in the room where my grandchild sleeps.

If this picture of an guardian angel could be modernized, Michele, I'm sure it would be an angel with her wings spread over a car.......



Kisses and hugs Pia

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh Pia, you brought such tears to me. I am forever thankful we were spared and I am forever thankful I have friends like you who care that I was spared. ((((((((Hugs))))))))
God Bless,
Michele

Amber sa...

Pia, what a beautiful picture and prayer beads. And all the memories that go with it!